Friday, January 23, 2009

Twenty-Nine & Twelve Months

Well I guess it's only appropriate that since we were so late in celebrating Cora's 30th birthday that I be so late in blogging about it. One of my favorite friends and past roommate, Cora Rall, celebrated her birthday earlier in January. Sadly enough, Lauren, Allie, and I completely forgot (I know...so bad) and decided to make it up to her by throwing her a belated birthday.

It was nothing big or special. We just invited her over for some homemade Pizookies and to watch the latest episode of Greys. I'm new to this show but I'm totally addicted. Sometimes its just fun to have a show to watch with the girls and Greys is definitely one of those. Cora, I hope you had a very happy birthday even if it was belated. We love you and are so excited for Baby Rall to come!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

HAPPY BDAY CORA!!!

and YOU'RE NEW TO GREY'S?!?!?! You've got to watch the first and second seasons; those are the best 2. it hasn't been the same since...sigh.

LOVES!

Elise said...

oh my goodness. i love grey's. i'm so glad you've finally seen the light.