Thursday, January 22, 2009

LBM Photo Shoot

I'm beginning to like my job more and more. This week I was invited to represent our company De La Rose for a series of photo shoots throughout the city of Laguna Beach. We were asked to provide blushing arrangements and bouquets for bridal shoots to be featured in an upcoming special wedding edition of Laguna Beach Magazine.

The first shoot was at the chic and ultra modern Seven 4 One Hotel along Pacific Coast Highway. While I didn't do much on the set other than stylize the flowers, I did enjoy gaulking at the male models. I decided to give them my business card which just so happened to have my personal cell phone number on it...you know...just in case. Please don't be gay.

The second shoot was just through the canyon at the high-class venue 7 Degrees. I was quite surprised I'd never seen or heard of this place before. It's located right next to the Sawdust Festival and directly across from the Pageant of the Masters. It's an absolutely charming venue and I can imagine it would be an outrageous location for a wedding.

The final shoot was at the spectacular oceanfront Montage Resort & Spa. This was by far my favorite shoot of the week. The photographs were done by the talented and oh so attractive Baldemar Fierro. Don't worry, I gave him my business card too. The shoot which again featured our flowers, consisted of a series of events: a proposal on the beach, followed by a romantic lunch in the room, then an afternoon at the spa, and finally a classy dinner at the 5-star restaurant. I hope to share some images when the special edition of Laguna Beach Magazine hits the stands. They should be amazing!

8 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Wow! Sounds awesome! Lucky you! I miss seeing you around though...
Love you!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Aubs that sounds like you have been busy and having fun! the first two places were amazing... totally my style and the third yes is totally you. funny how we are so different yet so alike. keep up the hard work girl!

Miss ya!

Jessica Reeves said...

What a cool job!! I bet you're having so much fun! I hope you get some calls from those models!!

meeshw said...

Very fun!
I like the new header!

Tara said...

7 Degrees is so cool! My brother and his fiance are getting married there in July, I am so excited!

Beautiful pictures, looks like you are having a great time!

charity said...

I LOVE your new title and banner!!

charity said...

ps. would mind taking my last name off the blog list? I'm trying to keep myself "un-google-able". thank you!!

Unknown said...

so rad!!