Monday, January 12, 2009

And then there were 12 . . .

I love Monday nights! What a ridiculous show. Isn't it great? My girlfriends and I gathered at April's in Newport again to eat cookies and provide the commentary for the best show on Prime Time. And I may or may not have brought a homemade game for everyone to play along during the elimination process. You know you like it.

So, my three favorites are still around...although I think I'd like to switch out Nikki for Melissa. I used to think Nikki looked like Sandra Bullock, but now all I see when I look at her is Michael Jackson. Ugh! And my money is still on Jillian. I love her confidence, quirkiness, and everything about her...so far. And does anyone else think she and Jason match? Cuz they totally do.

Anyway, the rest of the girls are a bunch of crazies and should all go home next week. Was that a little harsh? I just can't handle some of the women this season. The drama is definitely top notch...and Deanna hasn't even showed up yet. Yikes! ABC, I think you've got yourself another hit season. Can't wait for next week!

12 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Oh I LOVE it too! I talk about it with everyone I know....I am such a dork! My top 3 are Jillian, Melissa & Nikki. He sure likes dark haired girls, eh?! Can't wait to see u next week!

Marcy said...

I love this show too! Me and my MIL watched it the last two weeks (she was here visiting) and we both LOVE Jillian. Stephanie has grown on us too...though I think she needs to cut bangs or something and tone down the make up, but those are our top 2!

I cringed last night at some of the things said by stalker dental hygenist. YIKES! I can't believe he gave her a rose!

McMemories said...

Oh shannon is carazy! Jillian is my top choice too!! I want to know what game you played:) Oh and can you email the pic with you and the twins, mine didnt turn out:)Thanks!!

Kim Messick said...

I think my favorite is Melissa - so far... I change from week to week after I see them in action!
Thanks for the fun commentary on your blog!

Melly Mel said...

I should have gone on this show. Next bachelor. He'd love Jack.

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Sorry dear but 24 is a much better way to spend you monday nights... you have to love Jack Bauer

Unknown said...

I thought this season was gonna suck, but all it did was suck me in!! I agree with mom, I like Melissa, but we shall see :)

Man92837489 said...

Melissa, Lauren, and Jillian are my top three. If he doesn't pick them I will have a child with each one of them and marry the one who provided me with the cutest baby.

Kim Messick said...

Man92837489...HAAAAAHAAAA... that is so funny...
That would make for another great reality show....

paintingyoupretty said...

I can't stand her side ponytail. She should be kicked off the show for that alone. My money's on Deanna.

Aubrey Messick said...

Chris Marshall...you da man!!!!!!

Amanda said...

hey! am i crazy for thinking melissa looks EXACTLY like mandy moore!? i'm betting on her or the hot dog girl. what's her name again? and that latina girl looks like eva mendez--she has the mole and everything! and that shannon girl is CRAY-ZEE! total stalker who won't stop the awkward giggling.

anyway, i love when i love the bachelor--a in the guy, i mean. there has been a season or two when the guy was just an idiot who was not nice and not cute (remember that bass fisherman guy!?), and so if that's ever the case then i am way over watching it. but jason is so sweet! it's going to be a good season, i'm sure. =)

ps--if you and als are watching it at the house, call me! i live like 5 minutes from you! mark refuses to join in the fun, and it's way not as fun to watch by myself!