Friday, January 16, 2009

Belated Baby Shower

My long-time High School friend Lauren (Nielson) Hunter had a belated baby shower Thursday night. I never get to see her because she lives in Washington D.C. with her husband Ryan and now beautiful baby Annie Leigh. When I first arrived at the shower little Annie was so happy and full of smiles. I think she looks just like her Mom. Same piercing blue eyes, same sweet smile, and adorably petite.

Throughout the night we played games, opened presents and ate the most delicious treats. I think the excitement of it all tired little Annie out cuz by the time I finally got my camera out to take a picture of the little angel, she had fallen asleep. Lucky for me she's here til next Wednesday so I know I'll be seeing more of her and I can snap some pictures of this adorable baby girl.

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

It was so fun to see Lauren and baby Annie...Lauren totally looks like a Mom now - just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Lauren looks different (in a good way)!! So growed up :)

Rolph Family said...

Oh how fun to see Lauren and her baby! Just seeing both of you in a picture together brings back so many memories.