Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Sunday night the Messick kids and grandkids gathered at Grandma & Grandpa's house in San Clemente for some hot dogs and hamburgers and to celebrate the birth of this beautiful woman. I just love my Grandma!

I feel it such a complement when someone meets me for the first time and says "I could tell you're a Messick. You look just like your Grandma Janice." My grandmother is such an amazing woman! I truly love her beyond words. Here's to you on your birthday Grandma! May we celebrate many, many more!!!

PS- Dad, we see you!!!

3 comments:

L said...

Happy Birthday Grandma Janice!

L said...

By the way, I love your new blog look!

Unknown said...

I see Dad in this picture but you know who I don't see? Me!! So sad I miss all the good stuff :( Grandma looks so good. Not a day over 35. I hope I got her skin!! Happy Birthday to a beautiful lady :)