Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Q: How do you make a tissue dance?

A: You put a little boogie in it.

Okay really? I mean picking your nose in public was cute when you were like two. Not twenty-nine and on national television! If you have no idea what I'm talking about then I'm guessing you didn't watch Monday night's episode of The Bachelor.

Did you SEE when Shannon picked her nose in front of Jason! And then ATE the booger off the napkin! And then KISSED him right after that! Ahhhhhh!!! You've got to be kidding me! Okay, so maybe that's not exactly what happened, but it sure looked that way on TV!

This show is seriously getting too ridiculous. At least the drama queens are getting x-ed one by one. I feel like Jason did the right thing by sending four girls home instead of just three. Bye bye Niki-needs-her-side-burns-shaved. Adios stalker-Shannon. Later loco-en-la-cabeza-Lauren. Good riddens manly-Megan. Oh, I'm mean! But you know you were all thinking it. I just said it.

And in case you're all wondering, I still stand firm in my decision. The other girls may be going home with a bouquet of roses, but Jillian will be going home with a ring on her finger, a man on her arm, and a little boy named Ty around her ankle. I bet you a dollar. No. Two dollars.

13 comments:

The Jessups said...

hahaha, I started laughing again as I read the booger comment. I couldn't believe it. I had many laughs last night. I'm still thinking Molly! I think she's the dark horse!

Kim Messick said...

Whoa...drama! What is up with these girls?...I still don't like any of them! Poor Jason! How can he do this to himself?

Marcy said...

I know, wasn't it hilarious last night?

Aaron doesn't watch the show with me, but he "watches" it while he's on his laptop and in the same room with me ;) and let's just say there was a lot of eye rolling and gasps last night...from BOTH of us last night!

I was a huge Jillian fan (okay, still am) but now I like Molly a LOT! We'll see! But poor Stephanie, I like her but she's way too strong for him and it's just awkward watching them together!


Okay, back to the real world: laundry and keeping my kids alive. But it's nice to have a show you can lose yourself to every week, huh? lol

Shauna said...

im so glad you wrote this stuff down, cause these are all the parts i loved and forgot about.

what about the singing, i mean...lauren...what in the world? "all these other girls can go home cause...WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!" Psycho.

and what was Shannon wearing at the rose ceromony? A bathing suit cover up with an early 90s prom hairdo? Hot mess, hot mess, hot mess.

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Oh it was painful! The whole night was painful to watch. But the boogie eating took the cake. You just hope that she didn't watch this episode or she will die of embarrassment.

IzeOfLight said...

I got so embarrassed FOR the girls that I fast-forwarded through some parts, and I missed this apparently classic Shannon moment--what a shame!

I'm actally thinking Melissa's going to win it, so I'll take that bet, Aubrey. I think Jillian would be a better match maturity-wise for Jason, but I'm feeling like he's going to go for Melissa.

L said...

LOL... oh my my my... what a show! I'm glad he sent all those girls home. As for the others, I want him to choose jillian, but I'm thinking that he may choose Molly or Melissa. Can't wait for next week!

Unknown said...

i WAS thinking it and really glad you said it!!!

The Townsend Family said...

Aubrey.

It's time I confront my inner deamon and admit to my blog-stalking. Yes, I blog-stalk you! However, I don't seriously consider it a stalk, consider I knew you for 4 years in high school. Not only that, but I do believe there were more than one hair braiding sessions pre-volleyball. I mean, that should suffice for a real friendship!!!! Hahaha. And so...... I post. Can I just say I freaking love your Bachelor theory? You should take this to Vegas. You for SURE have my dollar. ;)

I think we should get together and scream at the TV together on oh lets say..... Monday nights!?!?!?!

XOXO,
Jill

The Townsend Family said...

Haha, I did out myself!!! OK, I will see if there is an upcoming Monday I can get my daughter to bed and then head over for one of these girly Bachelor nights. Sounds like fun!!!!

Elise said...

I am ALL for Jillian. Although, I did like the idea of Nikki being part of his little clan....

Madsen Family said...

You nailed it! But I am still rooting for Melissa :)