Thursday, July 3, 2008

Independence Eve

The boys and girls got together at my grandparent's beach house for a little fun in the sun to get ready for the 4th . . .

Aubs  .  Alice .  Brig  .  Ben  .  Bri  .  Eric


Brig & Alice getting a little frisky.


A little lovin' for the little sister too.


The Hobbin's catching up on their Hollywood gossip.


I love my Alice!


Taking advantage of the scenery.
*Notice how Brig and I are about to be soaked by the splash of water coming our way.


Sisterly love.


Brotherly Love!


Ben professed his love to Ben in the sand.


Olamendi's!  A Capo Beach classic.

1 comment:

Christa Jeanne said...

Is that Ben Decker? He and I were in freshman ward together at the Y! Small world... Of course, when you're Mormon and/or have the BYU connections, this happens all the time, so I don't see why I'm still surprised...