Friday, July 4, 2008

HB Parade

This year I decided to break away from my usual 4th of July routine of spending the entire day at my family's beach house to go see the Huntington Beach parade. My friends Logan and Jeff who live on Main St. allowed us to crash their place for some sweet front row seats. I LOVED the parade and LOVED taking some fun pictures. I'm already looking forward to next year's celebration!

On our way to the parade . . .



Aubs  .  Em  .  Alice


Got my vans on but they look like sneakers.


Feeling Patriotic!


Miss Emily.  Oh so kissable!


Happy 4th of July!


Lisa sportin' her new tats.
* Don't let Rodney see that one.  You're gonna be in trouble!


The camera loves these two!


A little parade action.


I love, love, love this picture!


Happy reunion.


Talk about some sweet seats!


Cruising home tandem on the longboard.

No comments: