Saturday, July 5, 2008

Beach Road 2008

Welcome to the beach . . .


Aubs  .  Marissa  .  Chad  .  Katie


Cousins



My hot Mom



Grandpa & Uncle Mark



The beautiful Auntie Ruthie


Strike a pose.


Mac sportin' his new do.


My brother Mark throwing the winning touchdown pass.
* He payed me to say that.

Kissing cousins.


Dead sexy.


Scotty catching some surf.
* I sat the injured list, again.


Six months!


Love these two!


The Drakester.
Give this kid a rock and you might see him smile.


Hi Mikey.


Auntie Ruthie and soon-to-be cousin Katie.


A perfect ending to a perfect day.

2 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

I'm totally missing family after seeing all of your amazing pictures of your gorgeous family. Gosh, it looked like so much fun! I love your, Hot "Strike a Pose" pic.

Heather said...

Missed you guys so much this year! I have to get out of this heat soon before I lose my mind!! We're coming in August, you better be there!
Love ya!