Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Adventures in HB

Meet my adorable soon-to-be roommates. Aren't they the cutest! A couple Saturdays ago Allie & Katie, with their matching Costco mats and beach chairs, picked me up and made the drive to HB for my first real Huntington Beach beach experience. Can you believe it? Born and raised in Orange County and never been to the beach in Huntington. I know, I know. Ridiculous. Anyway, the beach was great. Too many people as predicted, but there was sand, water, and plenty of sun. Just the way I like it. Oh how I love these two!

3 comments:

Karly said...

WOW! I know you know already, but really? Haha that's funny. I grew up an hour away and all we did was go to Huntington. But when you have great beaches here, why travel up north right? Right. Glad you enjoyed your first time. :)

L said...

Your place looks SO cute!!! Yay!!! How fun!!!

emily said...

Aubrey,

This has nothing to do with this post, but I have a question. I am going to be redecorating some stuff when I go back to Utah. I just wanted to know...what's the first step to really doing that? I like nice things but I dont' know where to begin!!!!! How do I create some type of color palette? I feel like everything is brown in my house and I hate it!!!!