Saturday, March 27, 2010

{ Phil & Jenni :: A Garden Wedding }

I can't believe it's over! My marathon month of wedding flowers has come to an end. Save the best for last, right Jenni? THESE two love birds tied the knot today in the Newport Beach LDS Temple and then celebrated all night long in the city of Long Beach.

IMG_9179

To see more pictures of my creations, you'll most definitely want to click HERE and visit my floral blog, Design By Aubrey. Thanks again Phil & Jenni for letting me be apart of your special day! Happy honeymooning!

4 comments:

Melly Mel said...

Oh my goodness... those flowers are so unique and unexpected! i love them aubs! sso well done!

thobeka said...

wow, that arrangement is amazing! i'm a lurker & just love your blog :)

Kim Messick said...

Love those pearls! I think they turned out so fabulous!
And that's some pretty good photography too!

Kim Messick said...

Love those pearls! I think they turned out so fabulous!
And that's some pretty good photography too!