Monday, March 8, 2010

{ Best & Worst of Oscars 2010 }

I hope everyone enjoyed watching The Academy Awards last night. I know I sure did. Congrats to Sandra Bullock and her Oscar for her incredible performance in The Blindside, one of my favorite films of the year. Love her. Loved the movie. Well deserved! Aside from the funny Ben Stiller as Avatar moment, and a shriek out from yours truly when Zach Efron graced the stage, my favorite moments were on the red carpet. In case you were wondering, these are my best and worst picks of the night. Enjoy!

BEST DRESSED WOMEN
Rachel McAdams looked uh-mazing in that dress. Loved everything about her! Cameron Diaz sparkled like the star she is on stage. Sandra Bullock was a total knock-out! She commands attention!


WORST DRESSED WOMEN
Melanie Griffith, what the heck happened to you? Leave the tight, black, pleather dresses to Angelina. Charlize Theron, come on honey, you're classier than that. Mariah Carey, can't say I didn't see that one coming. Way to trash it up with that heinous number.


BEST DRESSED MEN
Ryan Reynolds, I'm impressed. Lookin' good my friend! Zach Efron, holy hotness! Somebody call 911 cuz I'm about to rob the cradle. Bradley Cooper, oh my gorgeous!


WORST DRESSED MEN
Robert Downey Jr., was that a joke? You looked like an idiot! James Cameron, a little too matchy-matchy for my taste. But "E" for effort. And Nick Cannon, you made the list simply for showing up with that mess on your arm.

4 comments:

nerak said...

oh my goodness, sooo with you on charlize theron. i could NOT stop laughing when she was giving her movie introduction. what the flower boobs??? she clearly wasn't thinking straight when she got dressed yesterday.

can i just reiterate how ryan reynolds just might be the sexiest man of all time? thank you canada for giving us all ryan reynolds.

Unknown said...

I also loved Miley Cyrus' dress, is that wierd?

Kim Messick said...

Another worst dressed - Sarah Jessica Parker - EEWWW!

Melly Mel said...

Jackie... i think it's a little weird you liked Miley's dress but I don't think you are weird... :) all love :) haha...
I agree with you but would add kate winslet as well... good post as always aubs.