Monday, March 15, 2010

{ Megan & Peter - Sneak Preview }

Look what I found on Facebook! Thanks Kris for posting your images so quickly so all of us can enjoy! Here's a sneak peak at my favorite shot...so far! Isn't the bride absolutely stunning! And aren't the flowers so pretty. (I'm allowed to say that, right?)

Be sure to check back soon for more beautiful images of Megan & Peter's wedding day! And in the meantime, take a look at some of Kris Sundberg's incredible photographs over at Burnt Exposure. Love his work!

26931_367896361970_506191970_4080698_3102325_n

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, you're "allowed" cause its true!! Looks fabulous :)

Ash and Christian said...

I think I totally know her. And of course I know Peter. Isn't it weird when two totally random people that you know end up getting married? If you talk to her, ask her if she remembers me. I "hung out" with her friend Clark, and she came back to our dormroom once to play a rousing game of Phase 10.

If it's not her, consider me embarrassed. But at least I know Pete, right?

Kris - Burnt Exposure Photography said...

Aubrey! Thanks for the shout out. You did an amazing job with the flowers. Do you think you'd mind if i sent you some flower shots? PS did you make the floral arrangements with the bikes?