Thursday, March 18, 2010

{ Meet My Friend Melissa... }

Have you had enough of these wedding pics yet? I sure hope not, because I can guarantee this one won't be the last. Anyway, this is the only picture I took while at Megan & Peter's wedding reception last weekend. So not like me! But I sure do love this pic.

The cute girl you see beside me is my friend Melissa Lundquist, aka- updo extraordinaire for brides all over Orange County. I believe this was the 3rd wedding she and I worked on together as vendors and it certainly will not be the last! In fact, she did the bride's hair for the wedding flowers I've been working on all weekend. Can't wait to show off some pitures of my creations. Get ready for some RED!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute picture of both of you!!

Melly Mel said...

aubrey... you are the best. thank you so much.
xxxx