Sunday, March 14, 2010

{ Megan & Peter :: Tandem Forever }

"If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom." ~Audra Foveo

Spring has sprung! Well, at least it did this weekend for my friends Megan & Peter. I had the pleasure of designing all of the flowers for their March wedding this last Saturday. Their theme, in case you hadn't guessed already, was "A Bicycle Built For Two," which was adorable because Peter proposed to Megan while on a bike ride down the Southern California coast. Love it!

While driving on my way to the reception site in Coto De Caza, I got this amazing text from the bride "Aubrey!!!!! I love my bouquet!!!! I haven't seen other flowers yet, but I absolutely love my bouquet (as does everyone else)." Totally made all the long hours of designing and creating worth it!

IMG_8862

IMG_8930

IMG_8898

IMG_8917

IMG_8887

IMG_8891

11 comments:

emily said...

Those flowers are beautiful! I love that idea in the bicycle! So cute! :)

emily said...

PS: Read our blog!.....EXCITING NEWS!

Unknown said...

OMG! The flowers on the big white bike are AMAZING :) I love them. Also the ribbon on her gorgeous bouquet is SO cute!! Great job.

CoCo said...

Kudos lady! These might be my favorite of all your masterpieces thus far (although I am partial to orange, but still ... wow!).

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Aubrey. You do an amazing job with flowers. That ribbon is just gorgeous. Love the colors too.

nerak said...

seriously, lady, HOW TALENTED ARE YOU?! i love love love these arrangements. just an fyi, i'm totally flying you up to canada to do the flowers at my wedding someday.

Jessica Reeves said...

Awesome job! You are AMAZING!!

Chillygator said...

I've read your blog for awhile and love seeing all the cute designs (and miss the Bachelor posts, of course!), but these are just too gorgeous not to comment. I really love the flowers in the blue bicycle.

Kim Messick said...

Waaayyyy cute! You are amazing!

Unknown said...

i can't decide what i love more: the flowers or the hilariously cheezy blog post title! love you, girl! good work on the flowers! love love loooove the succulents!

Kris - Burnt Exposure Photography said...

Yes you did! The bike flowers are the coolest decoration i've seen at a wedding yet.