Friday, March 19, 2010

{ Bryan & Maryann :: A Classic Wedding }

"I don't care if Monday's blue. Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don't care about you. It's Friday, I'm in love!" - The Cure

Love that song! It's been running through my mind all morning as I worked on these gorgeous arrangements for my friend Bryan Hadley & his lovely wife Maryann's wedding. It was such a pleasure creating their 20 amazing centerpieces, and of course my favorite part...the bridal bouquet! Aren't those red roses exquisite? So romantic!

IMG_9025

IMG_9068

IMG_9071

Be sure to visit my floral blog { Design By Aubrey } to see more incredible arrangements from previous events. And please, share the link with a friend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think exquisite is the perfect word to describe those flowers!! Great job, again :)

Bryce & Nicole said...

You are amazing. The flowers are beautiful!