Sunday, March 28, 2010

{ Brittany & Paul :: The Engagements }

My friend Brittany is engaged! Her story is straight out of a fairytale too. But first, a little background on this cute girlfriend of mine. Brittany and I met the summer before my freshman year of High School. She was my very first friend at DHHS. It's true! Over the next 4 years she and I shared a love for all things creative (and boy bands) and both decided to pursue an education in design in Utah. She went the Art History route, while I did Interior design.

After graduation we both served LDS missions. She went to Brazil and I went to Canada. When we got home, I got a job in California and Brittany went on to D.C. to get a Masters in Interior Design. Here's where it gets good...

While studying abroad in Denmark she met the love of her life, Paul. After finishing her summer courses in Europe, she returned to D.C. to finish her degree, but kept in touch with this handsome young fellow. The two fell in love long distance and are now planning a wedding for sometime late summer in southern California, after which they'll be moving to Sweden to start their new life together. Doesn't get anymore lovely than that!



While she and Paul were in town to plan some wedding details, I had the opportunity to meet with her at the reception site and talk flowers. Oh boy, it's gonna be a good one! It's 6 months off and I'm already daydreaming of whimsical garlands and mossy walkways. But enough of that. How beautiful are these photographs of Brittany & Paul taken by the talented Rachel Thurston. These two REALLY are that beautiful. To see more click HERE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Brittany!! So cute :)

Kim Messick said...

AMAZING! Love those lips Brit! You make a lovely couple! Congratulations! And now I know where Aubrey's next trip will be to...