Thursday, March 4, 2010

{ Ben & Roselyn's Fabulous Wedding }

What a FABULOUS wedding! A couple weekends ago my friend Roselyn and her sweetheart Ben tied the knot at the beautiful Strawberry Farms in Irvine, CA. What a fun location for a wedding. The reception was done in true Anthro style (you know I so appreciated that) with vibrant colored flowers, novelty fabrics, homemade rootbeer floats adorned with red & white barber straws, and even an In-n-Out truck. I had a Double Double. I was hungry, ok!!! It really was such a fabulous night full of fabulous decor, fabulous food, and fabulous friends. Congrats Ben & Rosie on a wedding well done!















4 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Cute, cute, cute and cute! What a fun place for a wedding!

Alisha said...

First off, I LOVE that you had In n out at that wedding and secondly, I LOVE your and Kiele's faces after you didn't catch the bouquet. You two are hysterical and I love you BOTH! :)

Mands Glenn said...

I wish that was my wedding. That seriously looked like such a party! THe In-n-out looked fabulous and those centerpieces were to die for. Girl, I'm lovin your outfit as usual!

Melly Mel said...

This was so much fun.
How about every wedding we go to we take drink pictures?
deal>