Wednesday, March 24, 2010

{ The Decorating Diva }

My friends Erin & Warren recently married and moved into their very first place together, which just so happens to be down the street from me. I love it because I get to see them all the time! A month or so ago Erin asked if she could bounce some design ideas off me and get some advice for decorating her new place. Of course I jumped at the opportunity. You see, Erin already has a fabulous sense of style, she just needed someone to talk it all through with. So together we came up with some great solutions for her place, like a fun color scheme, the perfect rugs, a new hutch, swagging the dining room chandelier, a plate collage, etc. A couple weeks ago, she posted the results on her blog and I was so excited/proud of her that I just had to help her show it off!