Wednesday, March 24, 2010

{ The Decorating Diva }

My friends Erin & Warren recently married and moved into their very first place together, which just so happens to be down the street from me. I love it because I get to see them all the time! A month or so ago Erin asked if she could bounce some design ideas off me and get some advice for decorating her new place. Of course I jumped at the opportunity. You see, Erin already has a fabulous sense of style, she just needed someone to talk it all through with. So together we came up with some great solutions for her place, like a fun color scheme, the perfect rugs, a new hutch, swagging the dining room chandelier, a plate collage, etc. A couple weeks ago, she posted the results on her blog and I was so excited/proud of her that I just had to help her show it off!






6 comments:

Kim Messick said...

NICE! How fun!

Steve and Lauren said...

Love the Hutch I want one!

Unknown said...

Oh I love it!! Wish my place was so cute :)

Kim Messick said...

Yikes! What was that last comment? Is it encrypted or something?
I think I have one thing to add - don't be offended - but the last picture of Erin and hubby needs to be put at eye level...or maybe it just looks a little too high in the picute

Melly Mel said...

i had a feeling that you helped with this one! erin and you did amazing!! i love her place.

Erin said...

aubs - youre a genious! thanks for all your help. ily.