Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kauai . . . check!


Pretty soon I can check this destination off my list. I bought my plane ticket for Kauai! I've never been but always wanted to go. I've actually been to every island but this one. I've kind of been saving it for my honeymoon. But, since I'm not going on one of those anytime soon, I've decided to just go!

My girlfriend Emily invited us (me, Tory, and Kristin) to stay with her for a week in June at this great time share at the Hanalei Bay Resort . . . for FREE! And get this, we found a flight for $129 from San Diego to Kauai. What a deal! Kauai here we come!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oooh, Kauai is my favorite! And the Hanalei Beach Resort is fabulous! Have fun!

Emily said...

I can't wait!!!!

paintingyoupretty said...

I wish I was coming.

Erica said...

that's a steal! when will you be there? my job takes me to oahu in the summer...i'll be there mid-june. maybe our paths can cross!