Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!

Monday night one of my bestest friends and roommate Allie Hobbins turned the big TWO FIVE! Allie, you can like, rent a car now. How cool is that!!! So to celebrate the occasion we crashed our friends Clinton and Ryan's place at the Marriott Newport Coast Villas to eat some cake. Thanks boys! I hope you had a great birthday Alice and enjoyed your favorite Carrot Cake from Costco. Love you girl!
Brad . Brianna . Mark . Allie

Allie & Emily

Aubrey . Allie . Emily

7th Generation Friends

Like two peas in a pod.

A little love for my Em.

Clinton & Alice

BFFs

Steve-O . Katie . Heather

The twin towers (aka- The Riley Girls)

Sisterly love!

Me + Bri = Twinners

Mike & Me

6 comments:

Emily said...

I look white and tired!!! But I love the post and you...and Alice. Happy Bday All!!

Aubrey Messick said...

Emily, you're not white...Allie is just black!

Hizzeather said...

Wow! I made Aubrey's blog! What an honor! :)

That was fun! Happy Birthday Allie!

Marcy said...

I think not only do I need you to come redecorate my house, but I need fashion advice from you and your friends. You guys always look so cute. And sorry if Mike's taken or you aren't dating him...but you guys make a striking-looking couple ;)

Aubrey Messick said...

Oh Marcy...you're too cute! Thanks for all the compliments. And I'm sorry to dash your dreams, but Mike and I are only friends. ;)

Erica said...

i seriously love that clint-dawg gets around!