Monday, June 1, 2009

Our "Friend," The Fabulous Fashionista!

She did it!!! It's been a long road, but one of my dearest friends and college roommate Lauren "Cheese" Bennett, aka "friend," graduated from CSULB with her bachelor's degree in Fashion Design. Saturday night we celebrated all her hard work with a little BBQ at her parent's place in San Clemente.

You see that gorgeous little number hanging on the hook next to us? Yah, she made that! Along with many other gorgeous little numbers that were on display. Lauren is so unbelievably talented and has the most incredible style. She's one of those people I'd trust with my credit card to go out and buy me a new wardrobe! Good luck in the design world Lauren. I know you'll do great things!

1 comment:

Ty Bebe said...

Random question for you...I'm sure you get sick of people asking you interior design questions all the time but I was wondering if you could give me any tips on designing a picture wall gallery? I don't have a single picture up in my house and I want to decorate above one of our couches with a wall gallery. I have searched ALL over the internet and I can't seem to find any layouts I like. Do you have any suggestions? Or do you know of any sites I could go to for layout ideas? I want to use about 10 pictures in all different sizes and frames. I want it to look like it goes together but I want to use different frames in black, white, and brown. Is that ugly? HELP!:)