Friday, February 20, 2009

Midsummer Estate

I love my new job, don't get me wrong, but for some reason today I'm missing my old job. A lot. This afternoon I stumbled across these drawings my boss and I worked on back in 2008. Since it will most likely never be built, I thought I would share our ideas for this incredible 22,000 square foot architectural beauty.


After the conceptual design is complete, each home receives a special name. This Newport Coast McMansion would have been known as the Midsummer Estate. Isn't it gorgeous! It comes complete with a subterranean garage, gourmet kitchen, outdoor loggias, guest house, and a view you can only imagine in your dreams. What a fun project this would've been!

4 comments:

McLove said...

I am imagining myself moving in right now:) Nice:)

Kim Messick said...

In my dreams especially! Love Errol's and your handiwork!!! :)

Bracken and Bracken said...

Maybe someday I can afford for you to build me such an awesome house!! Hahaha :)

charity said...

beautiful!!