Friday, December 5, 2008

Another Bridal Shower . . .

Photos courtesy of Tara Paddock

Another one bites the dust! The girls in the San Clemente 5th Ward are dropping like flies. One after another is either getting engaged or married. This time around it was our former Relief Society President, Kim Eager's turn to enjoy some attention.

My favorite part of these showers is watching the bride-to-be open her gifts with such excitement and enthusiasm...unless you're Kim Eager, and then you get all nervous and embarrassed when you get to one of those pink boxes with the unmentionables inside. Wink. Wink.

Kim is so modest that I just died laughing when she opened my gift. A little black and red lacy number. "Merry Christmas Santa!" (I may or may not have tried it on to make sure it would fit.) We're all so excited for you Kim...and maybe a little jealous...but mostly just excited. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so happy for Kim!! :) Nice gift!

Kim Messick said...

Awww! I was hoping you'd show the gift you brought!
:) I think lucky Libby is next... right? Or is it Heather?