Thursday, December 4, 2008

"All The Bells On Earth Shall Ring"

Unbelievable. Moving. Inspiring. Just a few words I would use to describe tonight's OCMCO concert. It was truly fantastic. Held in the Renee and Henry Segerstrom Hall in Orange County's Metropolitan District, the Orange County Mormon Choral Organization, comprised of adults, teens, and young children from all over Orange County, performed their Annual Christmas concert.

Several of my friends...shout out time!...Paula Peralta, Kim Eager, Angel Westover, Megan Peo, and Cassie Woods sang/played their little hearts out. Of all the Christmas songs they performed, my favorite wasn't even a Christmas song. But totally appropriate! They did THEE MOST incredible arrangement of "I Believe in Christ." I was moved to tears.

I also LOVED the performance from the little Sunbeams. They sang "that one song from the movie Home Alone." You know which one I'm talking about. My friend Heather (thanks girl for being a rule-breaker) was super sneaky and captured part of their song on video. To listen, click HERE. The concert was an absolute success and I'm already looking forward to their Easter concert this March. If you get the chance, you should go. Amazing!

No comments: