Thursday, October 30, 2008

She takes after me!

My friend Jen from High School and her adorable daughter Kambria are visiting from Illinois for a few days while her husband is away on business. Since they're only in town for a few days, and I hardly ever get to see them, I decided to take the day off (I can do that ya know!) to enjoy lunch and a little retail therapy.
I love this candid shot of Kambria shopping at Fashion Island. She had obviously been watching us try on purses, putting them on our shoulders and walking around. So she nonchalantly grabbed my shopping bag and put it on her shoulder and started walking around like a little shopping diva. It was so cute! She's such a good little shopper just like her Auntie Aubrey. It was a proud moment for me!

2 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Can you say "JEALOUS!" I wish I would have been there! My boys would have loved to play with Kami! Tell Mommy Messick "Thank You" for the card & treats she sent the boys for Halloween! We miss you guys!

Tara said...

She really is cute, and such a darling little shopper girl too!