Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Inhabit Wall Flats

Recently I've been putting together a design for a client in Irvine who needs help texturing the walls of his Urban Contemporary condo. In my search for a unique application, I came across this great new product on the market called Inhabit Wall Flats. These versatile tiles are not only paintable, but can be laid in any direction and on just about any surface to create a unique, embossed look. They were also voted "Eco-friendly Product of the Year" by Interior Design Magazine. I can't wait to see how the final design turns out. Should be quite exciting.

3 comments:

g.lock said...

so sick!

charity said...

those look super cool! how are you liking being independent??

Aubrey Messick said...

i love being my own boss. today i decided to take the day off to do lunch and shop with a girlfriend in town from illinois. i love the flexibility. :)