Friday, October 3, 2008

Palm Springs - ROUND 2

This weekend is the Second Annual Palm Springs Women's Conference Retreat! We just made that up. Last year a handful of my girlfriends piled in the Burb and headed for the JW Marriott in the Palm Dessert to relax and watch General Conference with the girls. We had sooo much fun, that this year we've decided to do it all over again.

Tonight myself and THIRTEEN of my girlfriends are going to be participating in this repeat of hot tubbing, dancing, luxurious hotel rooms, a spiritual feeding of Conference talks from the Prophet and other Genereal Authorities of The Church, a pool side nap and maybe a massage from a cabana boy (ok, so maybe just Lisa rubbing my feet), and then a stop at the Dessert Springs Outlet Mall for some cheap shopping and delicious dining. A full report when I return...

5 comments:

Meredith said...

first of all, i love your new profile pic!

second, i'm posted our 100 email chain on my blog....JUST KIDDING!

Jessica Reeves said...

Have so much fun! That sounds like a blast!

Kim Messick said...

Take notes because I'll be expecting a full report when you get home! :) Be safe!

charity said...

I'm not sure which is better...what you're doing or what I'm doing. Hmm...pool side cabanas...arm chair and ottoman. swim suit and sarong...sweatshirt and wellies? Snoring lil bro...smokin hot ladies? At least the word is the same.

Melly Mel said...

I bet you guys had such a fun time!