Thursday, October 16, 2008

Knott's Scary Farm

Wednesday night I joined some friends at Knott's Scary Farm for a good spook and some terrifying rides...literally. Has anyone ever been on the GhostRider before? Ummm, are you kidding me? That was the scariest ride I've ever been on. Ever! From first glance it appears to be just one of those old fashioned wooden roller coasters. You know, slightly bumpy, maybe a little less exciting than the big upside down coasters.

But Oh No! After the first huge drop I thought I was a goner. I think I cried the entire coaster. No, really. It was the most rickety, rockety, un-safe feeling coaster I've ever been on in my life. And I'm not the only one that thought so. I was on it with three guys who said "At every turn I said to myself...this is the turn I'm going to die on. For sure!" I really thought we were going to die. And I'm not afraid of roller-coasters.

After the ride was over I had tears streaming down my cheeks. Don't laugh! It was really scary. Ok, you can laugh cuz it was pretty ridiculous. Needless to say, I will never be riding the GhostRider again. Ever! Maybe you'll have more fun than I did...if you like ALMOST DYING!

2 comments:

L said...

I honestly remember feeling the same way - it really felt SO unsafe to me! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, AGAIN!!!

laceyjo said...

Yay! Blog buddies. I went to list last weekend, lets just say I was caught in the fetal position in a corner kicking and screaming for the monster to leave me. :)