Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Bye My Lover

Today is a sad day for Orange County singles. Miss Charity Kartchner is returning back to the land of her inheritance. A land where milk, honey, and young single men flow a plenty. I'm talking about Utah. Can I just say shame on all you men here in Southern California for letting this incredible catch get away...

To celebrate our beloved friend and to say our final good byes, Saturday night a few friends gathered at The Yard House in Newport Beach. Brad was obviously very sad to see her go. It's too late Brad! You had your chance! You have to let her go...

It's always tragic when a girlfriend leaves you, but thankfully I still have some awesome girls left to keep me company. Amanda and Emily, don't ever leave me! What can Utah offer you that I can't! Think about that one.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Charity will be missed! I am glad I have you as an amazing friend too. Love you!!

charity said...

oh, thanks Aubs!! I miss you all already!! life just isn't the same without my girls!

charity said...

ha! I just googled myself, as I do about once a year just to make sure nothing incriminating is out there on the world wide web, and saw my name pop up in this post. oh, the good times! I was so tan and blonde back then. NYC has done a number on my coloring! miss you lady!