Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Baja "Hood-lums"

This place is proof that God still does love his children! Thursday night for our weekly San clemente 5th ward dinner, we gathered at Laguna Niguel's best kept secret: Baja Fish Taco. I've been a Baja lover since High School and now my roommates and I hit this place up at least once a week. So bad, but so good. They probably have the most delicious Blackened Fish Taco you will ever have the pleasure of eating. And their salsa, don't even get me started. I was born to eat this stuff.

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

mmmmmmmm....blackened fish tacos. YUM.

Marcy said...

LOVE this place. ADDICTED to it. My fav used to be the shrimp tacos until I tried the blackened fish ENCHILDA.

Ahh, perfection.

Mands Glenn said...

Ohhh how I love me some yummy California fish tacos. I would eat them like everyday! It is like 7:15am in the morning and I want some right now.

L said...

We are HUGE fans of the place too!!! Sooo yummy!