Monday, February 18, 2008

Yogurtland.


I have a new love. Yogurtland. They feature 16 diferent flavors of Non-Fat Frozen Yogurt, 33 different kinds of fresh fruits and toppings at 30 cents an ounce, all with the convenience of self-serve. Load me up! I first experienced this phenomenon Saturday night after the UCI v. BYU Men's Volleyball game...BYU creamed them (no pun intended) 3 games to 1. Ok, back to the Yogurt.

I have heard so many wonderful things about this place so needless to say I was so excited to finally try it for myself. When we pulled up the line was out the door. It was unbelievable. There were at least 50 people in front of me. I thought I was getting in line to ride Space Mountain. I thought to myself, "This place better be worth it, cuz this is ridiculous!" Oh, and it was! I filled up on the most delicious Strawberry, Peach, Mango, and Blueberry Yogurt, topped with cheescake bites, fresh strwaberries, blackberries, and mango.


Right now the closest location to my house is all the way in Irvine, so I checked their website to see if they would be franchising anytime soon. And sweet mercy, they're comin' down south. I can't wait.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

that looks so yummy...we need one of those in Illinois. In fact we need a lot of things in Illinois!!

Jessica Reeves said...

That looks so good! We really need one of those in George!

paintingyoupretty said...

We need to go there again b/c I missed out. Seriously. I got caught up talking to some people and didn't make it.

L said...

Aubrey - this is Laura (Hulse) Davis. I just found your blog through a friend, and you are the biggest crack up! Michael and I are living in Ladera Ranch... we need to do lunch sister!

corrine said...

Aubrey - YES! I LOVE the healthy yogurt phenom going on right now... I've been to yogurtland a couple of times and really like it! but my favorites are the original pinkberry, or beachberries if you're in the HB area, or my actual top favorite of the plain yogurt + fresh fruit/breakfast cereal places is called "red mango" and there's luckily one right by my place. We are also getting 2 closeby pinkberries in the next few months ... hooray!