Monday, February 18, 2008

Here's to you Mr. President.

A tribute to the President's of the past:

Thank you for giving me the day off work. Thank you for letting me sleep in until 8:00 and lay in bed doing nothing until 9, just because I could. Thank you for allowing me to take a brisk walk through my beautiful neighborhood while enjoying the fresh sea air. Thank you for my line of credit that allowed me to purchase new jeans, a tie for my brother, and some hot new Chanel glasses which I am in love with. Thank you for giving me an evening of barbecuing with my friends and stuffing our faces with burgers and fruit salads. And thank you for an enjoyable evening at the movies. Let's do this again next year.

5 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

I love your posts! You always make me laugh! I wish I would have gotten yesterday off...sad!

Aubrey Messick said...

Sounds like fun! I'm sure that's what they would have wanted :)

Jennifer said...

I sent you an invitation to our blog. Let me know if it didn't work, my email is jlrkeller@hotmail.com, it was fun hanging out. Madison has been begging to have you as a babysitter since sunday. every night she asks if Todd and I can go somewhere so you can come over. Have to admit they have good taste those girls of mine!

Jessica Reeves said...

I'm so jealous that you got the day off! It sounds like you had a fantastic day! Thanks for the great posts! I love reading them!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Love the new header! I have yet to master the technical side of being crafty! There's gotta be a "how to" site out there...we'll see! :) Hope your week is going well!