Thursday, November 19, 2009

{ Twitards Unite }

So maybe we had a Twitard party at our house Tuesday night to "get in the mood" for the release of New Moon this week. And maybe my friend Arin brought a life-size cutout of the devilishly handsome Vampire to join us as we watched Twilight. And maybe we're all going to the midnight showing of New Moon tonight with the rest of Orange County's teen twitard population. And maybe I'm not even really a fan and actually laughed through the entire Twilight movie but just want to hang out friends and be a part of history in the making.

4 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Maybe! :)

Shan @ Design Gal said...

You'll laugh out loud at New Moon too- I did. Some parts were SO ridiculous! My friend Katie invited me to the first screening in Utah so we saw it earlier today. I liked it, even though I wasn't a huge fan of the books, and I must say, I am TOTALLY team Jacob! Mmmm baby!!!

Hizzeather said...

Ummm...I'm a TwiHARD, not a tard! :)

I loved the movie!!!

Bracken and Bracken said...

I LOVED it!! I was totally laughing at inappropriate moments but I still loved it :) Totally worth staying up til 3 in the morning though. Cute outfit and nice boyfriend!!