Monday, November 23, 2009

:: Monday Meditation ::

So, apparently I moved in with a Yogi. My roommate Kiele recently became Yoga certified along with a few other friends in hopes of starting their own yoga studio. Sometimes I come home from work and find her in weird positions on our living room floor.

And sometimes our daring roommate Amy joins in on the action. I have no idea what this position/move is called but it looks super cool. I actually tried to sit in on this one but apparently you need two people who are about the same height and well, I'm a giant next to this little half pint.

On the rare occasion, you might even find Amy and I showing off our bendy/strange talents too. For some reason we're both double jointed in our hips. She can do this and I can do that. Weird.

3 comments:

Ali B. said...

That pose of your is carni-like. Next time you need a job... I am just sayin'...

Bracken and Bracken said...

I remember when we used to sit like that :) fun stuff!!

Kim Messick said...

Ha! Funny! I can't even sit with my legs crossed!!!