Sunday, November 15, 2009

{ Black & White & Green }

I'm sorry all I have to share with you is a crappy iPhone picture, but I wanted to show off some of the flowers I made for my friends Lindsey & Brad's wedding this weekend. I absolutely fell in love with these gorgeous Ivory Coast Lilies the bride choose as the centerpiece of her bouquet. Wish you could've see it in person. So stunning!

And a special thanks to my incredible mother who gave up her Friday night to drive up to Huntington and assist with the making of all the boutonnieres and corsages. I couldn't have done it without you. Well, I could've...but it would've taken a really, really, long time. And thank you to my roommates for putting up with my mess, and especially to Amy for bringing me sustenance in the form of yummy Thai food. You guys are all the best!

2 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Ahh! Beautiful! I'm sure the wedding was amazing!

Bracken and Bracken said...

They look so good!! I would have helped if I could, looks like fun :)