Thursday, July 16, 2009

{ I Left My Heart In Arizona! }

I'm back home again and missing my squishy little baby like crazy! Could that face be any cuter! I had such a great time in Arizona just hanging out with my sister Jacki, Marky Mark, baby Dallen, and all the new friends I met over the weekend. I honestly didn't want to come home which I find quite odd considering the record breaking heat! It's a love/hate relationship.


On another note. How fun are these Polaroid pics? I stumbled across this cool website called poladriod.net that turns your digital photos into these Polaroid-like images. You just download the software, drop and drag, and then watch or shake your photo as it slowly develops just like a real Polaroid. It's pretty fun and guaranteed to keep you entertained during a boring day at the office.

4 comments:

L said...

You are such a good aunty!! Those pictures look darling! I'm going to have to try that website out! :)

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I love the wall art behind you is that at your sis's place?

Bracken and Bracken said...

We miss you already but you are lucky you left before all the vomitting began. Yes, I will be blogging about it shortly!! We love you :)

McMemories said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun, especially in the 117 degree heat:)!! You are such a cute auntie, dalllen is a lucky guy!!