Monday, July 6, 2009

:: America Day 2009 ::

Before my return back to the beautiful US of A to celebrate the 4th (my favorite holiday!) my Canadian friends wanted to wish me a "Happy America Day." And a very happy America Day it was! I started the morning out in Huntington Beach with a bunch of friends for their Annual Main Street Parade. The patriotic crowds were out in full force.





After the parade it was back down south to my parent's house for a little pool party with the cousins from Vegas. What could be better than a hot dog and a dip in the pool on a hot summer day!



After the pool party it was off to join the rest of the Messick crew at Grandma & Grandpa's beach house on Beach Road. This was my nephew Dallen's first time to enjoy this fun family tradition. And he loved it! From the beautiful beach weather to the deliciously sticky s'mores, incredible firework show, and a late night game of poker with the little cousins, it was the best 4th of July ever! Hope yours was fun too!!!





No comments: