Tuesday, July 7, 2009

THE BACHELORETTE: Sevilla, Spain

What an entertaining evening! First of all, it was a real treat to watch last night's episode at my parent's house with my overzealous Mom (runs in the family) and to have my sisters in town to watch with us. Together we cozied up on the couch and invited some girlfriends over to join us for what I think was the best episode of The Bachelorette yet. There was love, laughter, and one big fat loser! Soooo glad Wes went home! Now let's talk a little about what's been on my mind since last night's escapade in the incredibly beautiful country of Spain.

KIPTYN: Maybe Jill and Kiptyn really are a match! The are both totally uncoordinated! Jillian certainly can't dance and Kiptyn definitely can't drive a scooter! I was reading on Jillian's blog today and laughed-out-loud when I read that Kiptyn crashed the scooter SIX times throughout the night. My roommate Allie could drive that thing better than you! The rest of the date was good, but still awkward as usual. Jill seems to try and kiss him way more than she should, but can you blame her? I'm so glad she decided to forgo the fantasy suite with Kiptyn, and all the other guys for that matter. I always knew she was a classy lady!

REID: This man stole my heart once again. And so did the beautiful town of Sevilla. Wow! What an incredible place to fall in love. I'm quite convinced that if I were in Jillian's shoes, my decision would be a no brainer. Reid is charming, funny, and romantic too! Did anyone else melt when he declared "Ella tiene mi corazon!" Oh man, melt me why don't you! Oh, and I have to make mention of Jill's cute clothes and that gorgeous blue tablecloth at dinner. I know, I'm such a dork, but I noticed!

ED: I don't remember much from Ed and Jill's date other than what she was wearing. Is that weird? I remember she was wearing a cute pair of shorts and a white button down that were mysteriously wet in the beginning scene and then later explained when we saw her and Ed in a random fountain, making out like teenagers. I remember that at dinner she was wearing a cute black pencil skirt and a white tank with a tacky black bra that kept popping out of her shirt. (So glad Dirt-bag Dave wasn't around!) But what I remember most was that incredible diamond bracelet she was wearing. WOW! Dear future husband, I hope you'll buy me one of those someday. Love, your bachelorette.

WES: "That bird has no foot." Excuse me? What? Wess, you are WACKED! Good bye and good riddens you dirty piece of trash. I couldn't have agreed with Jill more when she said "I feel more sorry for him than I do for me right now." He may have gotten "his name out there" but it's a name smothered in douche! Sorry Mom, but I have strong feelings about this one. What kind of man comes onto a show like this with a girlfriend, lies for weeks about it, says "I think we should" to the fantasy suite invitation, and then later at the rose ceremony declares "If it's not me, you boys know I'll be home having lots of sex." VOMIT IN MY MOUTH! I'm sorry Wes, but the only sex you'll be having is with yourself. There, I said it. Not only are your acting days over, but I'm pretty sure your days are numbered. Watch your back boy!

14 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

I've so been waiting all day for this post and you did not disappoint! This might be my favorite, and I might have to start using it: "He may have gotten "his name out there" but it's a name smothered in douche!" Brilliant!

Unknown said...

Aubrey! Oh my goodness I could not agree with you more! I was so happy to see him go and as far as the publicity goes I cant think of a girl in her right mind that would want to be with a guy like that. Yuck... Hope you're doing well girlie!

melissa said...

hahahahah!!!! so happy you posted my picture! loved this post!

Kim Messick said...

Oh, nasty! I was thoroughly entertained last night... let's see if they can top that next Monday!
I actually thought the satellite flying in the sky past the moon was pretty exciting too! So glad your friend told us to check that out! That was a really awesome sight!

Bracken and Bracken said...

"that bird has no foot!!"

IzeOfLight said...

As though I haven't already confirmed my nerdy-ness, the Space Station will be visible again tonight! Between 8:24-8:30pm, in the same general southern sky direction.
http://www.lbreport.com/news/jul09/issjuly.htm

meeshw said...

hahaha...when I scrolled down to the photo I actually burst out with a laugh...good thing no one is around me at work at the moment...agree about wes...feel content with final 3 boys...thinking Jillians clothes were pretty cute on this episode too...I also noticed the blue and white tablecloth, loved it...also loved that Wes validated the "douche" title with his mouth running wild...was soooo entertained!!!

Marcy said...

I couldn't stop looking at Jills clothes either. She was darling this past episode! My girlfriends and I nicknamed Wes "Templeton" (the rat from charlottes web) and boy are we glad he's gone! Whew!

But I'm surprised here Aubrey, you don't like Ed?!? How could you not? I'm sorry, but I was looking to drag my husband to the nearest water fountain I was that in love with them and their hot date! ;)

Morph This said...

ha ha ha.. thank you.

The J J Glenn Family said...

I agree with EVERYTHING! I love that you totally noticed the tablecloth. Spoken from a true designer!

Emily said...

I love you!!!! And your blog!!

McLove said...

You are hilarious! I have been to Sevilla and it is GORGEOUS!

Lisa said...

Aubrey, this is totally random, but I check your blog specifically to read your bachelorette recaps! I couldn't rage on Wes more, and I love how he thinks he will sell more records because of the show. Now, I'm pretty sure he has guaranteed no women will ever buy a record from him.

Anyway... I hope you are doing well, and I will keep checking back for your Jillian updates!

nerak said...

Yes for another B'rette fan! Jillian is the cutest, basically I want to be her.

Ok, my thoughts. Kiptyn... I'm over it. Reid is amazing, his sense of humor is perfection. My heart has always belonged to Ed, but he needs to LOOK AT HER when they talk. I worry that this is an ABC gimmick (rumor is that they paid him to come back). Wes... what to say? If he's lucky, he might still have some fans in Chihuahua.

Hysterical write up. Love it to the max.