Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rip Tide Sushi

What could be better than a date to Rip Tide? TWO dates to Rip Tide! Voted "#1 Sushi Bar in Orange County," this place is simply phenomenal! When I told my friends Chris and Josh that I was going to a birthday party at their favorite sushi joint in Mission Viejo, they made the trip down from LA to eat with me. All three of us have an unhealthy (or is it) obsession with the Explosion roll. If you're ever in the area and in the mood for a good sushi roll, this one is it! Thanks again boys for joining me for a night of Sushi at its finest.

6 comments:

charity said...

oh man, I miss that place and the best roll ever and you!!!

laceyjo said...

SOOO yummy.. I love that place. You look so gorgeous in between those boys. :)

L said...

You look gorgeous Aubs. I CANNOT wait to eat sushi again!

Man92837489 said...

my mouth looks weird in this picture, almost like Sloth from the Goonies. Half open and half closed. I must have been in mid chew since the sushi was so good I could not stop eating it even for a picture.

Elise said...

oh man. if only i could eat that right now.

Melly Mel said...

that sounds so good. they look good too.