Thursday, May 15, 2008

Philharmonic House of Design 2008

Coastal Elegance in the Upper Reaches of Crystal Cove

Wednesday evening my Mother and I had the opportunity to the tour the 2008 Philharmonic House of Design in the upper reaches of the prestigious Crystal Cove custom home community of Newport Coast. The large 8,500 square foot home was decorated in the elegant “Spanish Mediterranean” styling. Designers from all over Orange County were invited to design a room for the showcase and allow members of the community the opportunity to view their work. My favorite design was the Dining Room seen in the photo above.

3 comments:

Seanrwatson2 said...

I love the color scheme. The room has such a warm, tranquil feel to it. The room has very space conscious, exact designing. The organic elements add a nice touch. How fun! Sounds like an amazing event.

Bracken and Bracken said...

All your hard work paid off, good job Mom! Put a down payment on for me and I'll move in in a couple years :)

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Ooo so fresh and so clean! I love it!