Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Bachelor: London Calling


London called. Los Angeles answered. Thats right. The last rose, along with one hefty diamond ring went to the one and only Shayne Lamas, soap opera actress from The Bold and the Beautiful. For me, the highlight of the show was when British Bachelor, Matt Grant, got down on one knee and asked "Monkey, will you marry me?" Monkey? I love it! Those two are so cute. Unlike last season's devastating letdown when Mr. Brad Womack sent home both women, this season's fairytale ending renewed my faith that The Bachelor can find love. I'm already looking forward to next Monday when The Bachelorette, DeAnna, gets another chance at love as she finds a man among 25 eligible gentlemen. Should be a good one!

5 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

I'm glad someone liked her. I thought Chelsea couldn't have been more right when she said that Shayne was the falsest one there.

But the Monkey thing was cute. With our loves of The Bachelor and Wheel of Fortune I think we could be great TV buddies.

Jenn said...

I loved Shayne. I thought she was so great. She seemed like she would be a fun friend, I kinda wanted to go hang-out with her. I thought it was great when she said "I'll only marry you if you promise to never look at another woman because you have looked at too many other woman during our relationship."

Martha said...

Hey Aubrey!! I agree Brad Womack was indeed whack and I knew it was going to be Shayne this time around. Go DeAnna. I love that you watch the bachelor too.

Bracken and Bracken said...

I loved it!! Their relationship reminds me of mine and Marks :) So cute!!!

emily said...

I don't know if Justin told you....but I love reading your blog! Plus, I'm completely obsessed with the Bachelor. I'm glued to the TV on Monday nights! I picked Shayne to be the winner from the internet photos. I've got it down to a tee!
-Emily