Wednesday, October 28, 2009

:: Rocktober Playlist ::

These songs have been playing over and over and over again on my ipod, my computer, my car stereo, and in my head all month. I might be OCD, but I don't care. I just can't get enough. That being said, I just might have to give it up for tonight so I can get in the mood for tonight's concert at the Greek. The ladies and I are heading up to LA in a few short hours to see Regina Spektor rock the piano and a mic! I'm sure you'll be hearing all about it sooner than later. Anyway, have a listen...

1 comment:

Chelsea B. said...

seriously? i have been listening to phoenix lately too i love it and i'm super jealous you'll be at reginas concert tonight. i also have been loving Delta Spirit- People C'mon song and Norah Jones new song chasing pirates.