Sunday, October 4, 2009

{ DIY Magnolia Wreath }

For years I've admired my parent's beautiful Magnolia tree in the backyard. Weird? I know. I've always wanted to make my own fall wreath with its gorgeous glossy leaves and today, I finally just did it! From start to finish the entire project probably took me a total of 20 minutes and $2. Can you believe it?

I started out with a bag full of leaves I plucked off my parent's Magnolia tree, a wreath frame from Michael's that I bought using one of those 40% off coupons, and a glue gun. That's it! I think it looks adorable hanging from the dutch door of the flower shop. What do you think?

7 comments:

emily said...

VERY VERY CUTE, INDEED! :)

Bracken and Bracken said...

Wow!! That turned out super cute :) Wish I had a place for one at my house.

McLove said...

adorable!

Melly Mel said...

Oh very cute. I like it.

Jessica Reeves said...

So cute! I love it!

Emily said...

I love it!! And I love you!! :) Nice job!

kentandnellie said...

I really like it! Very simple, chic and perfect for a California Fall. You're so talented, Aubrey.