Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pop it, Lock it, Polka dot it!

What would you say if I told you I saw "Hannah Montana: The Movie" on Wednesday night, and that I saw it with Miss Paula who's seen it twice in the theaters now, and that we were the only ones in the entire theater, and we sang and danced and cheered and clapped the entire time?

What if I told you it just so happened to be the best movie I've seen all year, and that my favorite song on the radio right now just so happens to be "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus? And what would you say if I told you Paula and I are going to be learning the Hoedown Throwdown so we can wow all of our friends with our incredible dance moves? Amazing!!! That's what I hope you'd say.

4 comments:

Christa Jeanne said...

I love it!!! That movie was adorable. If you two learn that dance (and, of course, impart of that knowledge to others.. *ahem* me), you will be my heroes!

Kim Messick said...

I totally agree! Best movie this year! And Kellie can teach you the dance...She and Breanna learned it when we were there! (Too bad she's not going to Lake Powell with you now!) They look so cute doing that dance...
I really love the song "The Climb" too!

meeshw said...

I agree too. Kendall could not wait to see this movie and I went along expecting it to be a little cheesy and I came away with a huge smile...it was a very fun movie...oh and Kendall has the dance moves down...infact she learned it before the show because she wanted to get up and do it during the movie...unfortuanately no one else got up...haha...so if you get stuck and need a teacher come on over...:)

Erin said...

0mg. will you please see this again with me? and chello??!! TOTALLY know the throwdown hoedown already. i can teach you. :-)

ily. e