Monday, May 18, 2009

Beauty School Graduate!

A few weeks ago my beautiful and talented little sister Kellie (on the right...as if you couldn't tell) graduated from Renaissance Academie De Hair in Provo, Utah. I am so proud of her for all her hard work. But I'm even more proud of her for landing a great job at an Aveda Salon called Sanctuary.

If you live in the greater Salt Lake area and need a cut or color, she's your girl. And don't let it scare you that she's fresh out of school. She's been cutting my hair for over a year now and I always get compliments on my quaff. I'd let her dye it too, but I don't dare touch my color until I start going grey. If you need her contact info feel free to email me or just leave a comment. Happy haircutting to you Miss Kellie Anne!

2 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

Congrats Kellie!! Wish we lived closer :)

Kim Messick said...

That would be "Coif" and Kellie would be the "Coiffeur"! I'm soooo happy for her too!
(Sorry, I'm the Mom AND the spelling police!)
Love you and your blogs!