Tuesday, July 20, 2010

{ Making Memories :: Beach Road }

This picture makes me so happy. In case you can't tell, it's little Dallen and his Grandpa throwing rocks together at the Beach House on the 4th of July weekend. Takes me back to a time when my grandparents owned a home on this stretch of sand. I remember every summer my Grandma and Grandpa would join me as I gathered all the "pretty rocks," made huge sandcastles, and went on long walks to look at all of the amazing houses along the coast.

My grandparents don't have that beautiful beach house anymore, but those memories will certainly stay with me forever. I hope that someday Little D will look back on all his summers at the beach with his Grandma and Grandpa and remember all the good times. More pictures of our amazing week at the Beach House soon to come...

2 comments:

Kim Messick said...

I adore this picture too! It must be framed for Little D...
and Grandpa!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Yes this picture will be framed!! Love it :)