Monday, July 26, 2010

{ Back-to-Back Wedding Weekend }

I survived the weekend! Barely. Here's just a little sampling of what my weekend was like: bridal shower for one of my best friends, designed wedding flowers for 2 weddings, snuck out on a blind-date, attended my Mom's college graduation, stopped by one of these gorgeous wedding receptions, and went to my 10 year High School reunion! Wow! I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Be sure to check out the posts I put up on my floral blog, Design By Aubrey, to see just how gorgeous these wedding flowers turned out. All the exhaustive hours were well worth it! And can I just give a little shout out to my fantastic interns who helped the hours go by so much quicker: my ever faithful Mother, Corey Cooper, and Juliann Payne. Thank you again! I wouldn't have made it through the weekend with you!

2 comments:

Kim Messick said...

And thanks for saving some time for me this week-end! You were awesome!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Love em!!