Tuesday, June 15, 2010

{ I'm calling today a wash... }

...and it's not even halfway over. I still haven't blogged about Hawaii. I haven't even started thinking about blogging last night's episode of the Bachelorette (which btw was FABULOUS!) AND, I've done about 3 of the 30 things on my to-do-list...which seems to be growing longer by the minute! Do you realize I haven't even unpacked from Vancouver OR Hawaii yet?!?! I know Mother, I'm ashamed.

However, I did manage to update my floral blog with a few pretty pics of Dane & Chelsea's wedding celebration. So, while you wait for me to get my act together, I suggest you go check them out HERE and HERE. Please enjoy!

2 comments:

Kim Messick said...

What a great photo! Each and every face is so beautiful!
And I love the flowers too!

Bracken and Bracken said...

You should see my to-do list!! Take "un-pack suitcase" off your list and just bring it to AZ and help a sister out :)