Monday, April 12, 2010

{ Madsen Family Vacation }

My college BFF Erin Madsen came down from Utah for a long weekend with her adorable hubby Kevin, and equally adorable sons Troy (5) and Colt (3). I'm so glad they called up their Auntie Aubrey and asked me to come show them around for the day. Together we visited Balboa Island for some delicious Hippo cookies and shared a tasty Balboa Bar (love the butter brickle) as we walked the colorful streets.

After the island, we all hopped in the car and drove down the street to Corona Del Mar to let the boys play in the sand and get a feel for some of the sea life that lives around southern California. They saw sand crabs, heard sea lions, explored caves, and even touched some sea anemones. Every time Colt "squished" one he would squeal "Ewww Mom, it peed on me!" I definitely want a handful of boys one day!







1 comment:

Bracken and Bracken said...

Those boys are so cute!! Dallen would love to hang out with them :)